[nfb-talk] As if we were there

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 03:57:41 UTC 2014

I don't know why the convention streaming was lagging!
It does this every year!
They need Peter Donahue doing it every year!
He has offered to do other events in the Federation, but National
won't let him do it, but I've heard his work in the NFB of Texas, and
I'm impressed!
Thanks

--
Joshua Lester
Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ

If you wish to reach me by phone, 870-509-2631, and by E-Mail,
jlestermusic at gmail.com