[nfb-talk] Am I on the right list?

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 9 10:28:15 UTC 2014

its nice to hear what is going on in Ann Arbor as I lived there from the
early seventies when I started attending the University until the mid
eighties when I relocated to California for what I thought would be my dream
job. But the job ended after about six months and I stayed and moved on to
other things. Small chapters can be very effective with the right group of
people and leadership.
Chuck