[nfb-talk] cane advice?

Tom tom.cramer1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 07:30:00 UTC 2014

Hello.

I'd like to ask what you think about certain canes, mainly the telescopic
canes.  I use them but am finding that I'm not very sure of them or myself
when I'm walking because they seem to want to collapse on me at the worst
time.  I fear tightening them too much because I don't want the bottom joint
to come out or damage.

I don't know if this is normal for these canes but I have had two now and
seem to find the same issues.

Any advice or ideas?  I was told these would be the best canes to use
because they were easy to use and store but I want to know.

Tom