[nfb-talk] Batman

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 02:12:05 UTC 2015

John,

Welcome back! It's good to see you contributing again. I hope you'll stay with us this time. Yes, I listen to this NPR special as well and it was a good show. Daniel Kish i'm times be a very controversial figure in our community because of the amount of media attention he generates. Sometimes, I think, The message that he and we are trying to convey – that is, the inmate normality of blind people — can be lost in the aura of Mistry which tends to surround is echolocation. However, I think the reporters who did this show did very well in their assessment of the impact that expectations can have on us. They get it, and sodas Dan. I would be interested to hear the thoughts of anyone else who has listened to this program.

Just my thoughts,

Chris Nusbaum