[nfb-talk] email, highlighting, and languages

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 02:38:55 UTC 2015

I have three separate questions. I need to know how to highlight
non-consecutive lines of text without using a mouse.  I know how to
highlight, but when you need to skip lines of text I don't know how.
I also would like to know why when I am writing an email in my g-mail
account using firefox JAWS reads it differently then when I do it in
IE. Instead of just reading through the text I have written, it
announces "misspelled" everytime it there is a word that is mispelled.
I happen to find that very annoying, I just want it to read through it
misspellings and all. But it doesn't do that in IE.  I want to use
firefox though.  Thoughts??? Suggestions??
Last question is kind of broad: How do you study Spanish as a blind
person.  I am coming up on a Spanish class and would greatly
appreciate any advice I can get. I use JAWS and have a Braille Sense
as well. I also have an IPhone with VO, and a stream.
I would love to hear from people who have done this, and how did you do it.

Thanks as always,
Anna E Givens