[nfb-talk] email, highlighting, and languages

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jan 9 04:05:26 UTC 2015

Anna:

Why are you highlighting noncontiguous blocks of text, i.e., what are you
trying to do? If you're trying to copy noncontiguous blocks of text, you
could select the first block of text, copy it to the clipboard, then select
the next block of text and use JAWS's Append to Clipboard (JAWS Key +
windows Key + C) to append that text to the clipboard.

If you are actually looking at a list of items, you can move thru the list
with Control+Down-arrow, hitting the spacebar on items you wish to select.

Mike