[nfb-talk] Needing a male room mate for National convention!

Gail the US Mail gailcrowe1959 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:33:29 UTC 2015

Hello, My name is Gail, I'm a 56 year old blin d guy from Nebraska.  The
Nebraska Commission for the Blind is helping me to go to this year's
National, but I need to find a room mate to defray costs!  I'm in the
overflow Hotel.  I'm also having some difficulties with e-mail. Try replying
to this message, but if you don't get a reply, then send an e-mail to
larry.mackey at nebraska.gov <mailto:larry.mackey at nebraska.gov>

He's my counselor. I'm really needing to find someone pretty quickly! Also,
if the moderator or owner would please post this to whatever lists they
think is appropriate I'd be very greatful!