[nfb-talk] Nabs

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 10:55:22 UTC 2015

Usually the NABS meeting takes place on the evening of Division Day, which is Tuesday, July 7 this year. We'll have to wait until the agenda comes out to get more specific information on the time and location. As Mike pointed out, you will get more announcements about NABS events at convention if you join the NABS list, which can be found on the NFB-Net Web site. NABS-L also hosts many discussions on various topics from the perspective of blind high school and college students.

Hope this helps,

Chris Nusbaum