[nfb-talk] Facebook and Pages with JAWS

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 13 02:00:39 UTC 2015

Hi Jim,

It seems that my previous message displayed as blank so let me try this again.

I don’t use JAWS so this won’t be a complete answer but I hope this will help some. If you log into your page as an Admin and go to “Settings” then scroll down to “People and Other Pages”, click on this and it will show a list of everyone who has like your page. Hopefully someone who uses JAWS will be able to fill in the part.

Marci