[nfb-talk] Facebook and Pages with JAWS

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 02:04:48 UTC 2015

Jim,
Your question makes sense...I have a personal FB page, and I also am an admin for other pages.
I use both the Iphone IOS facebook app and the mobile.facebook.com website. There are things you can do with one that you can not do with the other. Try using the mobile.facebook.com website and see if you can see the liked persons. I am pretty sure you can.
Hope that this was a little bit helpful, try it and let me know.
Thanks!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.