[nfb-talk] essential oils

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Sep 7 03:35:31 UTC 2015

I want to make up flu bombs that mix several types of essential oils, two
drops each of 5 oils.  Also to put in a diffuser, it only takes 2-3 drops.
I don't want to put too much and waste it, or have the concentration be too
strong.

Steve and Shannon Cook
Steve on Dice World: Steve6009
Steve on Twitter: @SteveCook67
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003