[nfb-talk] Seeking Convention Roommate

Claude Edwards claude at klein-edwards.com
Sun Jun 12 23:06:31 UTC 2016

Seeking A Roommate For The N.F.B. Convention:
Good day fellow Federationists. I'm seeking a male roommate for the upcoming
National Convention. , and this is my first time participating in the event.
I'm a birding and nature enthusiast from San diego, registered at the Rosen
Shingle Creek Resort from June 29 to July 5. Please reply at,
claude at klein-edwards.com, with a short description of yourself. Thank you
and bbest regards, Claude Edwards