[nfb-talk] Dungeons & Dragons

kaye zimpher kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 17:35:13 UTC 2016

I use to play when I was in my 20s. It was kind of neat at the time, but I
got bored of it after a while.
I did not know they still were making new versions. I guess if they are
selling, why not?
I can't believe you have the time it would take to scan and correct material
like that. That's not criticism, just envy. *smile*