[nfb-talk] Wanting to See

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:53:55 UTC 2017

I have been following this string of messages, but the reply below
encouraged me to reply. I am my own worst critic and greatest fan. I see
perfection in some areas in my life and imperfection in other areas. With
that, I believe that blindness is as Tony Shelub the star of the show Monk,
expressed about his conditionon the show. This is a blessing and a curse. It
is a blessing for all the carnage that we miss that is happening on a daily
basis in the world and a curse when the people look at us as incompetent and
dependant on their sight and intellect.

Yes, it would be great to have my sight back, but the most high has ordained
it to be different from what I want. I have accepted the fact and have moved
on with the help of the NFB and people like each of you. We all have
different opinions of what could or should be, but we all have had a big
gulp of reality. I pray for each of your, peace and safety.

Living the dream, by raising expectations!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter, Diabetes Action Network Ohio
Coordinator, NFB NEWSLINE Registered Ohio
 (513) 582-8606 Mobil
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: