[nfb-talk] Can we please stop the political discussion on this list?

ed meskys edmeskys at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 02:04:59 UTC 2017

I like the idea of starting an "nfb chat" list, and migrating this
discussion there.

I occassionally do an email zine where I chat about what interests me. My
most recent, #57, published Nov 5, too close to the election to even think
about influencing anyone, discussed several books, including Sinclair
Lewis's IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE, relevant to the recent fuss. If you are
interested in seeing it, please write me off-list and I will send a copy.

edmeskys at gmail.com