[nfb-talk] Leaving My Family To Attend Training

Francisco Salvador Crespo crespofranciscosalvador at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 19:02:41 UTC 2018

Hello.

I attended the NFB's Colorado Center. It was a life changing experience that I will never forget. The skills that i've learned will be with me for the rest of my life.
I would highly recommend you going to an NFB training facility. If you get in touch with the Florida affiliate of the federation they may help you to get Vocational Rehabilitation to pay the cost, which is how most students get there. There are also some scholarship opportunities that you can talk about with the center's directors.

Best.

Enviado desde mi iPhone