[nfb-talk] Free and Accessible Tax preparation software?

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 00:32:04 UTC 2018

Hi, I used h&r block's online service. I did not originally plan to buy the
software, but since my husband had some income other than a w2, I had to
purchase it. JAWS worked quite well with it, the price was reasonable,
though for just a simple return it would be free, and it was a simple
process.
Hope this helps.