[nfb-talk] Glass and ceramics in the kitchenand the blind

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 31 21:36:30 UTC 2018

First of all, as an adult, how you handle that kind of thing is up to you.
Moms are by nature protective, I've had that problem with my mom too.  That
is true even now, even though I have been independent for a very long time.
She may very well be legitimately concerned about you hurting yourself, but
I have found that there are some things you just don't discuss with parents
because they just won't get it, and then go and live your life
independently.  As far as stepping on broken glass with your bare feet is
concerned, just don't walk around the kitchen with bare feet.  I don't think
that's the safest thing to be doing anyway.  Just my opinion.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.