[nfb-talk] Purpose of List

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 04:18:49 UTC 2018

Hello Again all,

Steve, you said it well!

As for you Jack, until you start that shout list, you to me are a bunch of noise and that’s that!  You in time will prove whether you have substance or not!  You tell others how to run lists, let’s see you set up and run one!  So far, you to me are a bunch of noise!
Trump doesn’t have anything to do with it!  That’s all I’m going to say about this!

Jim

Sent from my iPad