[nfb-talk] Purpose of List

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Sat Sep 15 14:09:10 UTC 2018

Actually, James, and Dave will verify this, but I did ask him to create
a list about politics on the NFB server. And I did offer to moderate it.
So your criticism of me is invalid for that reason alone. But more
importantly, I have every right to express my opinion on what the
purpose of this list should be. I happen to hold the opinion that the
purpose of this list should be changed. There is nothing unethical about
me expressing that opinion.

In my opinion, these issues are way too important to be ignored. It's a
shame that we at the NFB cannot gather to discuss them. I will readily
admit that moderating such a list would be a difficult task but, first
of all, I believe Dave is up to it. Secondly, i am willing to do it myself.

One more thing ... You cannot intimidate me, James. You are wasting your
time trying.

On 09/14/2018 11:18 PM, James Aldrich via nfb-talk wrote:
 > Hello Again all,
 >

 > Steve, you said it well!
 >

 > As for you Jack, until you start that shout list, you to me are a
bunch of noise and that’s that!  You in time will prove whether you have
substance or not!  You tell others how to run lists, let’s see you set
up and run one!  So far, you to me are a bunch of noise!

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-talk_nfbnet.org/john%40johnheim.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-talk_nfbnet.org/kaye.j.zimpher%40gmail

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-talk_nfbnet.org/steve.jacobson%40visi.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-talk_nfbnet.org/jajkaldrich%40gmail.com