[nfb-talk] Does anyone know independent blind people using wheelchairs or walkers?

Norma Crosby ncrosby at nfbtx.org
Wed Feb 20 15:11:01 UTC 2019

Karen,

I know that Treva Olivero, of Louisiana, uses a wheelchair and a cane. She
worked with LCB to receive cane training. I am sure she would be happy to
talk to you regarding how she manages.

Best regards,

Norma Crosby, President
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
1600 E Highway 6, Suite 215
Alvin, TX  77511
(281) 968-7733 (Main Office)
(832) 558-4940 (Fax)