[nfb-talk] Does anyone know independent blind people using wheelchairs or walkers?

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 20 16:57:57 UTC 2019

Hi Norma. Thank you so much for responding to my post. I would love to know more about how you guided your wheelchair and how you maintain your job while doing this. I am age 67 and will pay off my home when I am age 95 so will continue working at least 12 hours per day and seven days per week at least until that time. LOL so must get around in two large office buildings as well as home and in my social life. :-) I would love to know more about your methods. Karen