[nfb-talk] Accessible Robot Vacuum

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:20:29 UTC 2019

That's true!  I've seen the Shark.  Years ago, our Quality Sewing And Vacuum
store sold them, but advised me not to get one, because those, and the Dirt
Devil, which they also sold, did not have good suction.  It sounds like the
Shark has gotten better over the years, and I liked the shape and the
streamline of the Shark, why I was considering one.

Do you have the hand-vac or other?

The robot vacuums are also rechargeable with no cord.

Judy