[nfb-talk] Question about tools

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 22:40:45 UTC 2019

Hi friends,

I am really hoping someone can help me out or point me in the right direction as far as where to best get information and ask questions on this.
I am thinking about getting a basic circular saw for small projects. I have pretty minor familiarity with power tools but a little bit though. Although I don’t know that I’ve ever used a circular saw. I am looking at this one in particular:
Makita XSS01Z 18-volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw, 6-1/2-Inch.
It seems like a good one for beginners. I’d like some feedback from more experienced users and then some advice on non-visuals techniques or adaptations for using this type of saw.
If you have thoughts or experience with this, please let me know, or if you know someone or know of a good place to ask these questions, please let me know.

Thanks as always,
Anna E Givens