[nfb-talk] Question about tools

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 26 23:11:22 UTC 2019

Hi,

I don't know about Makita other than my dad had a drill that lasted about 20 years.
I bought a refirb dewalt drill from the online outlet about two years ago and it is just like the one sold at the stores and saved $100!
It has good power/torque, came with two batteries and only takes one hour to charge them again.

If you buy the Makita saw, see how easy it will be to change the blade and check to see what other tools will use that battery design.
Bryan