[NFB-Talk] civil disobedience question

mike at michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Mon Jan 13 17:50:20 UTC 2020

Jack,

In fact, while you state part of the facts you do not tell the entire story.
Dr. Jernigan later acknowledged that he was wrong.

The NFB has done more toward advocating for the rights of blind persons than
ANY organization. Best proof is the size of NAGDU both as a division as well
as the amount of activity on this list.

No, you are incorrect. The NFB knows ore about advocacy and defending our
rights than anyone. If you read my earlier contribution to this thread you
should have seen that even this organization is prepared to protest.

I will not debate you further except to say that you need to get ALL your
facts together before making the kind of broad sweeping comments you did
here.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson