[NFB-Talk] FW: [NFBWATlk] Note From Chris Jones About Walmart Shopping Experience

Pamela Dominguez pammygirl99 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:49:41 UTC 2021

Wow, that was a good one!  Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: d m gina via nFB-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 10:31 PM
To: nfb-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: d m gina
Subject: Re: [NFB-Talk] FW: [NFBWATlk] Note From Chris Jones About Walmart
Shopping Experience

It took some time,
When Jim and I was told no one could help us shop, I said that was fine.
We got a cart called ira and they helped us shop.
At the end we got help.
At first we were followed to make sure we were not stealing anything.
I remember Dianne and I got arguing because she feels we need to set up
a time to shop.
I disagree,
reason, I pay the same price as the next customer.
If I get a discount then I would consider it.
The first time albertsons said no we won't help you shop, we went to
the manager.
That never happened again.
Now when Jim and I first got married, we were denied at walmart, I got
a cart asked Jim to hold the handle.
I said in a very loud voice,

Can you believe it, walmart helpers wish to not help us shop.
Well customers got so unhappy, went to different employes saying, help
her shop or we will cause problems.
Trust me, we got help, couldn't get us out fast enough.
Jim said he was so shocked, he had no clue what to do.
When we came in the next time, they couldn't get help fast enough.
That was 17 years ago.
Dar
The holy spirit lives in me.