[NFBA-Phoenix] Visionaries

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 12:14:38 UTC 2017

Hello Federationists,

               It is once again time to remind you of the support group that
I facilitate: Visionaries. We focused on Dignity last month and found that
it played an important role in adjustment to vision loss. Many are enjoying
discovering the challenges of the group dynamic and the sharing of ideas has
helped them to explore their own perspective on their journey.

               This month we will be meeting on Saturday, August 19th at the
same location (see address below). I have received several request to join
the group and I hope that you will be able to join us. I am also considering
opening up an additional group that will meet in the evening. Some
individuals are unable to make it on the weekends and this may be a viable
alternative.

               If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me.
I can be reached at the number below. Remember, first time attendees are
entitled to one free individual counseling session. I hope that you will
join us!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael "Big Dog" Abell

MSPC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services

700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250

Phoenix, Arizona  85034

(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (

bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.