[NFBA-Phoenix] Membership to drive contest.

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 05:25:24 UTC 2017

As many of you know, I have been trying to think of ways that we can increase the membership of the finger next chapter. I know that in years past, we have lost some good numbers to the chapter. I also know that we can bring in some new chapter members. Now if you would like to know about this contest, come to our chapter meeting on Saturday. What I strongly suggest though is that you bring somebody back to the chapter that once was here and no longer is a participant or, bring somebody new back to the chapter. You could win more than $20.