[NFBA-Phoenix] February meeting of the national Federation of the blind of Arizona's Phoenix chapter

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:40:16 UTC 2017

Good morning,
	I wish that I could be with you all, but know that I am thinkning of
you. The efforts of the NFB have allowed me to be an active member of the
counseling profession. As such, I will be seeing clients all day and will
not be able to attend the meeting. I miss you all and hope to be able to get
away to see you soon!
	Next Saturday is another meeting of the Visionnaries group that I
lead. If you get a chance, come and check it out!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.