[NFBA-Phoenix] Take 2! Come help us with our constitution.

bbloomgren at icloud.com bbloomgren at icloud.com
Mon Feb 13 00:45:32 UTC 2017

Good evening all,

As you’re planning for your sweety’s Valentines surprise of a lifetime, please come and help us shape the Phoenix chapter’s constitution, so that it’s in line with other constitutions across the valley. Below are found the details.

When,
Tomorrow, Monday, February 13 at 7:00 PM/1900
Where:
It’s a teleconference. Please call
641-715-0700, Extention 614039#

I’m attaching last week’s notes to this email so that you can review what we’ve got so far.

Have a blessed evening.

Ben J. Bloomgren
Secretary
Phoenix Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
480-329-6669
bbloomgren at icloud.com