[NFBA-Phoenix] New year and new beginnings.

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:04:33 UTC 2017

I first would like to thank all of those that helped with our last meeting. I believe it was a great success. There are a couple of things that I think it would be important for us to work on before the February meeting. As most of you know, April is right around the corner. I think it would be important to have a meeting in regards to the chapter picnic. I also believe that our membership is very important as well and so I'd like to have a meeting where we first to talk about membership and the growth of the chapter. Following that meeting we will discuss the picnic. If there are any volunteers that would like to participate, please email me or call at 815-501-1153. I plan to have that meeting with in the next two weeks so I want to see who wants to participate first before we announce when that meeting will take place. And thanks to Tanner, we will have that meeting on the phone. Also I have spoken with one of our board members Rodney Fletcher, he will be in charge of our fundraising. We are looking for volunteers that would like to participate with that as well. I encourage all of our membership to get involved in one way shape or another. Thank you for your time. Finally, I do want to thank the members of the chapter for your emails and phone calls to me for the loss of my mother. She was a fantastic lady and she will be missed.

Sent from my iPhone