[NFBA-Phoenix] A Call to Arms

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Fri Jan 20 08:15:25 UTC 2017

Federationists

This is a call to arms.

I am up late. It's Friday morning, and I just finished my homework,
submitted 5 discussion posts, and took a quiz.

Before I went to bed, I checked my email to find this opportunity to support
legislation to make sure books, materials, and everything needed to achieve
an education is accessible.

I petitioned. I put my name, my address, and I made sure that I was heard. I
made sure that Washington knows this is important. This is our rights as
citizens of the United States. And now, late, tired, and ready for bed, I'm
asking you. Please click this link and let Trump and all the politicians in
Washington hear your voice.

Accessible books and materials for blind and print disabled students
matters!

Thank you and I love you. Here's the link

https://www.change.org/p/united-states-congress-remove-barriers-to-classroom
-equality-ensure-accessibility-of-instructional-materials?recruiter=75359047
<https://www.change.org/p/united-states-congress-remove-barriers-to-classroo
m-equality-ensure-accessibility-of-instructional-materials?recruiter=7535904
7&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink>
&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Your partner in living the life you want

Tanner