[NFBA-Phoenix] Braille Club tomorrow night

Ben J. Bloomgren bbloomgren at icloud.com
Mon Jan 23 20:28:36 UTC 2017

Hey all,

Even though it's in Scottsdale, I figured that I would let you know.

The East Valley Chapter has a Braille club, where we read Braille
together and, for now, enjoy some really good Mexican food. The address
is 7111 East Thomas Road, Scottsdale AZ 85251. it's right on the Route
29 bus at 81st Street, and Taco Tuesday is a hit! We meet between 6:00
PM and 8:00 PM, and we come before that if food is in the cards.

Let me know if anybody can come.

Ben

480-329-6669