[NFBA-Phoenix] Visionaries

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 21:51:30 UTC 2017

Hello,

               As many of you are aware, I offer a monthly support group for
blind and visually impaired at my practice. The group will be meeting on
Saturday, June 17 this month. I encourage anyone that is interested to
attend. The session begins at 10am and runs to 12PM. The group is growing
and the topics are driven by the participants. We have tackled topics such
as adjustment to loss, relationships, and intimacy. We would love to have
your input and to offer the support that a collective experience can offer.

               If you are interested in attending, please contact me so that
I can include you in our participant list. This will allow me to secure
additional seating and of course doughnuts.

               Just as a reminder, participants are provided the opportunity
for 1 individual session at the practice. I hope to see you there!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services

700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250

Phoenix, Arizona  85034

(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (

bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.