[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: [Nfbaz-news] FW: volunteers needed for NFB national convention

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 04:27:06 UTC 2017

Although I cannot to be at this year's convention, I would like to address all Felix number to either volunteer her time with the independence market as you see this message below or help with the state of Arizona, for we are one of the host chapters. If you can, make sure you get in touch with President Portalfield. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: