[NFBA-Phoenix] Constitution meeting

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Sat Mar 4 02:32:31 UTC 2017

Rodney, how much are you charged for the call? Just curious about the cost
difference between one person calling in, and everyone paying dial a ride.
Thanks

Your Partner in Creative Success
Tanner
Check out The Daily Practice  blog at TannerGers.com
My #1 iTunes N&N Self-Help Podcast at CreativeSuccessShow.com
Make plans like an adult. Believe in them like a child - Jim Rohn
520.904.6874
Let's Connect Over at
LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook