[NFBA-Phoenix] Constitution meeting

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 08:27:53 UTC 2017

Well I can tell you that besides the hours that it would take to get to the location and the back, a person would spend eight dollars on dialer ride which would mean eight dollars for that one call or if you were paying in pennies that would be 800 minutes on the phone. HMM. Kind of funny. That is for one person.

Sent from my iPhone