[NFBA-Phoenix] With September chapter meeting

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 20:17:35 UTC 2017

Hello fellow Venetian Federation family; I hope everyone had a fantastic time at state convention and are all recouped now so that we can have our next chapter meeting for the Phoenix chapter. his is just a friendly reminder that we will be holding a chapter we meeting at this Saturday at 4222 East Thomas Rd. on September 9 at 9:30 AM. We have a boat load of things to discuss so if you would like to hear if the presidential release, please be there at nine. The meeting will adjourn it at 12 PM. Our secretary will post the agenda for the meeting. If you have been selling lanyards, please bring your money and the lanyards you have left to the meeting.  Remember to bring people to the meeting that may not have been in a a while or invite someone to the meeting that has never been a part of the national Federation of the blind before. Recruiting is always in Portland and we would like to build our membership. It would probably be a good idea to let some of your friends or colleagues know that this months meeting was pushed back a week because of the convention. I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you there Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president

Sent from my iPhone