[NFBA-Phoenix] To all Hulu users

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 22:50:47 UTC 2017

Greetings; although this views of the list is to talk about activities dealing with the Phoenix chapter, I would like to reach out to all Hulu users. As I have mentioned in a previous email, the newest update to Hulu has made it very in accessible I have spoken to their customer support team and after this newest update and a bug fixes, the app has even got more things and the problems with accessibility than it did with it when the newest update originally came out. They are taking a step backwards.I spoke to them again today and at least the person I spoke with was more receptive than The previous person that I spoke with. During our conversation I even suggested it to them  to follow the same platform as Netflix. I am courage all members that do use Hulu to call in and  bombard them with calls and voice your concerns. If you have any questions, please call me at 815-501-1153. Thank you sincerely, Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president