[NFBA-Phoenix] Phoenix constitution.

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 21:10:05 UTC 2017

As we discussed on Saturday, it has been noted that we should revisit the Phoenix Constitution. I asked Bob if he could sit in on the conversation and he is available on Thursday night at 7 PM. You can call in at 641-715-0700 extension 614039 pound. All those that are interested, please call in. If you know of someone that is not on this list, and would like to be a part of this, please let them know. sincerely, Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president Sent from my iPhone