[NFBA-Phoenix] Presidential Release Online

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:49:54 UTC 2018

Hello Phoenix!!!!!
The latest Presidential Release is now available at
www.nfb.org/presidential-releases. A Spanish version and text
transcripts in both languages will be available from the same web page
as soon as possible.

The Presidential Release is a recorded monthly message from President
Riccobono that includes news from the national office, important
action items, and happenings in our Federation family. It is intended
to be shared at local chapter meetings. You can download the current
release as well as past editions, in English or Spanish, from the
above web page. The release is also available as a podcast.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!!

--
Sharonda White
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona (NFBA)