[NFBA-Phoenix] Happy birthday NFB of Arizona Phoenix Chapter members

Hilda moreno hilda-more at cox.net
Fri Apr 6 03:21:21 UTC 2018

Hello,
My name is Hilda, and I am back to this list. I am going to send a list of members of the NFB of Arizona Phoenix chapter every month from now on, to celebrate their birthday. So, we are going to start with the month of April, according to my very outdated records of our membership. If you are a member, and you are celebrating your birthday, but your name is not on the list for this or any subsequent month, please let me know so you can be on it next year. Please allow me to congratulate our members, and to wish them all the best.

Our April babies are:

Lori Kirsop, April 10.
Nikki Jeffords, April 21.
Peter Jacomini, April 23.
Gabriel Lopez, April 28.
Rocky Smith, April 28.
Bradly Kuhn, April 30.

Once again, congratulations and happy birthday to everyone of you. And I will be back next month, with my May babies.

Thanks for all your help, sincerely.
Hilda Moreno, Spanish interpreter.
hilda-more at cox.net
Sent from my iPhone