[NFBA-Phoenix] Cold hard cash thousand dollar raffle

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:21:23 UTC 2018

The Phoenix chapter kicked off it’s leaving on Saturday by passing out raffle ticket for our thousand dollar cold hard cash Christmas giveaway. Tickets will be at one ticket for five dollars or a book of five tickets for $20. If you would like to purchase any of these tickets or would like to sell them, please contact my cell at 815-501-1153. I will send a list of who selling tickets now so you can contact to those individuals as well. If we do well, for the person that sells the most tickets and the one that sells the winning ticket will also be compensated. It’s a Great incentive to want to sell tickets. The drawing will be held on the third Saturday of December. And began the winner will receive $1000

Sent from my iPhone