[NFBA-Phoenix] Our chapter meeting is officially moving its location.

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:48:20 UTC 2018

This is just friendly notification that the chapter meetings for the Phoenix chapter are permanently moved to Coco‘s restaurant app 2026 N. 7th St. and our first meeting will be on August 4 from 9:30 AM until 11:30 AM. Following that meeting, we will have a philosophy of lesson running until 1230. I always recommend that if you plan to order breakfast, please show up around 8:45 AM. And I asked anyone that sets up a ride to at least wait until the end of our meeting to have your rights set up. We will send out a Phone reminder, but if you know of anyone that would like to attend, please let them know of the change.