[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: Minutes from the Meeting of July 14, 2018

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 20:18:59 UTC 2018

These are the minutes for the July 14th meeting out. The phoenix chapter. Keep in mind, these are not approved until this Saturday’s meeting but they are here forward for review. Thank you Sharonda for taking on the position of secretary in Ben‘s absence. If you have any changes that need to be made to you for approval, have them ready for Saturday’s meeting

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: