[NFBA-Phoenix] Raffle tickets

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:53:51 UTC 2018

 Hello Federationist
Those of you who still have money for the raffle tickets please don't forget to turn it in either during the chapter meeting on December 1, or during our Christmas party which will be held at claim Jumper is 5000 S. Arizona mills in Tempe don't forget the party will start at 4 to 8 PM if you need to reserve please call me at 623-337-2416 two let us know you are attending and how many guests you will be bringing we are needing to keep a headcount of those who are attending thank you in advance

Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone