[NFBA-Phoenix] Fun raising/membership committee meeting

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 06:40:59 UTC 2018

Pillow
The purpose of this email is to let those of you who are part of the fun raiser for membership committee we are having a meeting on Tuesday, November 27 at 7 PM via Tele conference. To discuss ideas and new ideas etc., so call the teleconference number that 1-641-715-0700 extension 614039's in the pound hope to hear you guys there any questions please call me at 623-337-2416 thanks and hope all of you had an awesome Thanksgiving

Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone