[NFBA-Phoenix] Reminder for the August chapter meeting

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 13:36:07 UTC 2019

This is just a friendly reminder that the Phoenix chapter will be meeting this Saturday, August 3 at Coco‘s bakery. The address is 2026 N. 7th St. and the meeting will start promptly at 9:30. If you would like breakfast I highly suggest that you get there around 830 so that you get your nourishment’s. We have a lot to discuss. Some of the things we will be discussing is hosting the State convention, the Christmas party in December, meet the blind month and the Singathon and fundraising for the chapter I look forward to seeing you all there. Sincerely Brad Kuhn Phoenix chapter president. Let’s all go build the federation

Sent from my iPhone