[NFBA-Phoenix] Reminder about meeting tonight regarding what we didn’t complete on Saturday and Christmas party

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 17:38:23 UTC 2019

This is just a friendly reminder that we are meeting tonight to finish our discussion from Saturday. We will decide if we’re going to have another fundraiser in May and it is so the up and coming Christmas party for this Saturday. The number to call is 712-770-4856 minutes extension 614039 pound. The meeting is at 7:00 PM tonight. Talk to you all there

Sent from my iPhone